Friday 5 July 2013

My inaugral post!

Hi all!

On a recent holiday with friends the girls had a pampering night in to drink copious amounts of wine, do facemasks and paint our nails (unfortunately in that order ;) ). I had brought along most of my nail polish collection with this night in mind, and as I laid it out on the table I started to think that perhaps I had the beginnings of a slight obsession, as you can probably see below...


When I returned home I started thinking that perhaps I should start a nail polish blog, as I paint my nails at least twice a week and really enjoy reading other polish blogs. So here we are! Let's see where it goes and how up to date I manage to keep it :)

P.s in case you were wondering, here's a pic of my friend's nails - a true skittle mani if I've ever seen one!


 Unsurprising after several glasses of this ;)



Welcome to my blog and hope you enjoy it!

fx

No comments:

Post a Comment